Benefits of Membership
- Help shape the agenda of our visionary statewide coalition
- Join dozens of NC businesses in shaping policies of importance to business and industry
- Gain timely access to information & analysis on policy developments that affect your business
- Demonstrate leadership in your community
- Enjoy media and public relations support to tell your business story and articulate your positions on issues that matter to you
- Participate in peer-to-peer networking with other responsible NC companies
- Discuss policy with policymakers in Raleigh and Washington, DC
- Be a media spokesperson on policy issues and campaigns
- Expand your network nationwide through our partnerships
Additional benefits include:
- Business members: Your logo may be displayed on our website and promotional materials, and our logo / credo on yours!
Annual Membership Levels
Membership fees and donations are a primary source of operating income for the North Carolina Business Council and allow us to provide innovating programs to raise the voice of businesses.
- Business/Organization Membership
- Partner - $2,000
- Supporter - $1,000
- Friend - $500
- Individual Membership
- Executive - $250
- Professional - $100
- Affiliate - $50
- Can't afford any of these levels but want to be involved, become a Volunteer! Choose that option in the membership application linked below and learn about opportunities to support us in other ways.