NCBC promises to help businesses raise their voices to state leaders about building a healthy RESILIENT ECONOMY, preserving and protecting the ENVIRONMENT, implementing practices that promote DIVERSITY & INCLUSION, encouraging bi-partisan efforts to ensure ELECTION INTEGRITY and support our FARM & AGRICULTURE industry.
Your partnership with NCBC will help us to do research, educate and advocate throughout the state to attract more members and expand our influence in NC.
Becoming a member of the NCBC provides an opportunity to stand with the most forward thinking members of NC’s business community in helping shape the dialog about economic development. Our business supporters are asked to think big, build bi-partisan relationships and offer practical, field-tested insights on what policies need to be put into place to create a sustainable economy.
Help us amplify the inclusive, thoughtful and optimistic voice of business in NC by becoming a member today.
NCBC trusts that all members who join NCBC will share our mission and values that place a premium on diversity and inclusion, environment, resilient economy, promoting local businesses and products, and economic justice for all; and that these values will be evidenced in its operations. If a member demonstrates that its business operations conflict with our mission, NCBC reserves the right to discontinue that membership.
Annual Membership Levels
Membership fees and donations are a primary source of operating income for the North Carolina Business Council and allow us to provide innovating programs to raise the voice of businesses. NCBC offers several exciting ways to get involved in building a better, more resilient economy.
- Business/Organization Membership
- Partner - $2,000
- Supporter - $1,000
- Friend - $500
- Individual Membership
- Executive - $250
- Professional - $100
- Affiliate - $50
- Can't afford any of these levels but want to be involved, become a Volunteer! Choose that option in the membership application linked below and learn about opportunities to support us in other ways.
Get Involved - Benefits of Membership
- Help shape the agenda of our visionary statewide coalition
- Join dozens of NC businesses in shaping policies of importance to business and industry
- Gain timely access to information & analysis on policy developments that affect your business
- Demonstrate leadership in your community
- Enjoy media and public relations support to tell your business story and articulate your positions on issues that matter to you
- Participate in peer-to-peer networking with other responsible NC companies
- Discuss policy with policymakers in Raleigh and Washington, DC
- Be a media spokesperson on policy issues and campaigns
- Join conference calls and briefings by senior government officials
- Expand your network nationwide through our partnerships
Additional benefits include:
- Business members: Your logo may be displayed on our website and promotional materials, and our logo / credo on yours!